Integrated policy ISO 9001:2015 – OHSAS 18001:2007
As a company, CUP 2000 S.c.p.A. decided to implement, within its organization, a Quality and Safety Integrated Management System, compliant to the norms UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
In the light of such Integrated System, the company Direction is committed to:
- Promptly abide by the regulation in force, especially for what concerns the healthcare and safety of the work environment;
- Pursue efficiency and efficacy of Integrated Management System processes, identifying areas and modalities for possible improvements;
- Promote any initiative preventing the occurrence of anomalous situations, which may compromise the operativity and the efficiency of the provided services, and/or the safety of involved workers;
- Prearrange the actions necessary for the control of risky situations (complaints, non-conformity, injuries, professional diseases);
- Provide the technical resources and the competences necessary to guarantee the best quality of service for Clients/Stakeholders and for users;
- Ensure an adequate conduction and maintenance of the equipment, plants and work environments, evaluating in advance the implications concerning quality and safety;
- Inform, educate and train the whole of the personnel on the topic of compliance to company dispositions and to the procedures of the Integrated Management System;
- Involve the interested parties for what concerns the contents of the Integrated Management System.
The Direction is involved in the management of the Integrated System, by re-examining periodically (at least once a year) its adequacy and the achievement of the objectives set.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
CUP 2000 has long identified quality as a strategic factor for the improvement of the company activity in the provision of services to clients and within its internal organizational processes.
The certification compliant to the norm ISO 9001:2015, obtained in 2017, confirmed the high-quality standards of the provided services:
- Planning and provision of booking, payment, hospitalizations, help desk, back office and call center services for public and private markets;
- Planning of IT healthcare systems for hospital and territorial access;
- Planning and provision of home-care, socio-health systems;
- Planning and management of archiving, handling, management and digitalization of healthcare documentation and public administration;
- Planning and provision of the electronic monitoring service for pharmaceutical expenditure;
- Planning and management of On Line Health services for general practitioners and pediatricians.
BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification
CUP 2000 has identified the protection of Health and Safety on the workplace as a strategic factor for the improvement of the company activity.
The certification compliant to the norm BS OHSAS 18001:2007 of the Management System for Health and Safety on the workplace, obtained in 2017, validated its conformity of the following products and services:
- Planning and provision of booking, payment, hospitalizations, help desk, back office services for the National Health System, through call centers and CUP-based management at the clients’ premises;
- Planning of IT healthcare systems for hospital and territorial access, management of data centers;
- Planning and management of archiving, handling, management and digitalization of healthcare documentation and public administration.