New 2018 Management team
CUP 2000 employs an organizational chart based on the divisional model, with a three-dimensional scheme providing:
- A General Direction supervising the functioning of every division, the relationship with stakeholders, the planning of financial reports, the organization of resources, the definition of strategies; marketing and communication actions, activity monitoring, safety policies, research with the development of prototypes, risk management, quality management; and the contact center and help desk transversal functions.
- An infrastructural Division on the company Data Center and Cloud, working on the planning, realization, maintenance, activation and management of data centers and cloud services, with a special attention towards the productions chains of Public Bodies in general, of Healthcare in particular, with a focus on the management of IT services and peripheral services.
- An infrastructural Division on Software and Platforms, working on software planning and realization; interoperability; maintenance, activation and management of platforms, with a special attention towards Public Bodies, citizens and companies.
- A Division on Digital Integration, addressing final users, and working on digitalization and dematerialization, European projects, community systems, with a special attention on the local Digital Agendas and on digital administration.
- A Division on Digital Welfare, addressing final users, and working on socio-health integrations, local social agendas, social innovation, with a special attention towards cohesion and social inclusion projects.
- A Division on Digital Healthcare, addressing final users, and working on interoperability, maintenance, activation and management of services, with a special attention towards Public Bodies, Healthcare Authorities and Hospitals, citizens and healthcare professionals.
- A Division on Access, working on the whole of actions that aim at providing support services to the Regional Health Service, in its direct or indirect contacts with citizens.
- An Administrative Division, intended to also operate in favor of other in-house companies, thus realizing the aforementioned integrational model of transversal functions, and working on administration, finance, legal affairs, company affairs, calls and public tenders, active contracts, company organization, management of human resources, management control, standardization of processes and of sectorial regulations.
Last update: May 24, 2018